Can you get cash for Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks? At Cash 4 Cars Perth WA – yes.
Said to be the only truck with the Soul of a Sumo, Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks are held in high regard by truck drivers and the Australian Trucking Industry Association (ATA). Sell your Mitsubishi Fuso to Cash 4 Cars Perth WA and get Instant cash for it plus service with a smile. Reliable, dependable – just the way we are – Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks come in many different models – all of which we buy at Cash 4 Cars Perth WA.
|We offer exclusive pricing for second hand Fuso Shoguns and Fuso Canters.|
Get free truck removals and cash for your Second-hand Mitsubishi FUSO
How much cash can you get for your nol Mitsubishi Fuso? Up to $10,000 cash – depending on the condition of your truck. We give you Cash For Trucks – on the spot. No waiting. No bargaining.
Besides cash, we also provide Mitsubishi Fuso Truck Owners with several complimentary extras:
- Best price guaranteed
- FREE Quote over the phone
- Pick up of Truck from home or business premise
- Cash on delivery
- Full paperwork assistance for vehicle transfer
- Same day quote and sale
Cash 4 Cars Perth pays top dollar for old cars and trucks
Cash 4 Cars Perth WA has been buying Secondhand Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks and Cars in Perth since 2003. We have two wrecking yards in Perth. An established Cash For Car Company In Perth, what you can expect from us are prices that simply won’t be beaten!
Need a Car or Truck removed in Perth?
Allow us to help you do it. Normally, when you call a Towing Service to do the job for you, they will charge you a fee that could be over $120 – depending on how far your home is. But, when you give us a call, we’ll provide you with a free truck removal, so you won’t have to pay a cent to have your old, scrap or broken truck removed. We buy scrap vehicles, dismantle them and recondition salvaged parts. What parts we cannot reuse, we dispose off in ways that are thoughtful towards the environment.
We buy the entire range of Mitsubishi FUSO Trucks
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter – Australia’s safest light duty truckhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-4×2
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter Crew – 7 seater light duty truckhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-Crew
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter 4X4 range – light duty truck with off road capabilityhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-4×4
- Mitsubishi Fuso Pantech – built ready with an excellent payload and 30,000 kim warrantyhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-Pantech
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter TrayFuso’s built ready alloy trays with enough space and strength to handle the jobhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-Tray
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter FK rangehttps://www.fuso.com.au/Fighter-FK
Covering the lighter end of our medium duty range, the FK Fighter consists of 14 models
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter FM rangehttps://www.fuso.com.au/Fighter-FM
With 11 models to choose from, our FM Fighter range has your freight needs covered.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter FN rangehttps://www.fuso.com.au/Fighter-FN
Configured to carry larger payloads, our FN range is the perfect combination of medium and heavy duty.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter Tipperhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Fighter-Tipper
Fuso’s Built Ready Fighter Tipper is built ready to go, with a GVM of 11 tonnes.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter Tautliner
Fuso’s Built Ready Fighter Tautliner is ready to transport bulk freight of any shape or size.
- Mitsubishi Fuso ShogunPrime Moverhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Range
The Fuso Prime Mover is designed to move freight as efficiently as possible
- Mitsubishi Fuso ShogunPrime Moverhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Shogun-FV
Suited to both on and off road applications, the combination of 6×4 drive configuration and LSD coupled with an inter-axle diff lock provides greater traction and control.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Shogun FShttps://www.fuso.com.au/Shogun-FS
Supporting a maximum body length of 8.3 metres, the FS is an ideal rigid truck for applications requiring high weight distribution across the front axle.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Heavy Prime Movershttps://www.fuso.com.au/Heavy-Prime-Movers
There are two models depending on your application; the entry level 4X2, ideal for lighter loads, and the powerful 6×4 with greater hauling capacity.
- Mitsubishi FUSO Heavyhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Heavy-FV
Suited to both on and off road applications, the combination of 6×4 drive configuration and inter-axle diff lock provides greater traction and control.
Do you have an Old Truck to sell?
We’d be more than happy to buy it off you – to learn more, please call us today at Cash 4 Cars Perth WA on 0423 858 274